How does Suzuki Method differ from other mehtods of teaching music to children?
● Suzuki teachers believe that musical ability can be developed in all children.
● Parents play a vital role in the learning process.
● Children become comfortable with the instrument before learning to read music.
● Pieces are refined through constant review.
● Students perform frequently, individually and in groups.
What are the benefis of Suzuki Method?
● Brian Structure:
Studies has shown that playing music from a young age changes the structure of the
brain, especially keyboard instruments. The using of 2 hands together reinforce the
connection of the brain, and it stimulates the brain more than playing other instruments.
● Logical Intelligence:
。Imagery and creativity
● Musical Intelligence:
。Sensitivity to rhythm and sound
● Kinesthetic Intelligence:
。Hands and body coordination
● Interpersonal Intelligence:
。Enrich the Child’s life
。Bond Between Parent and Child
。Creating something to share with the world
● Intrapersonal Intelligence:
What age should my children start taking music lessons?
How do I enrol music lessons?
Can my child learn the instrument if she or she has physical challenges?
How do I help my children keep improving?